1.10.08

things i've did in penang

#I don't know how to feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day

It's always been up to you,
It's turning around,
It's up to me,
I'm gonna do what I have to do,
just do

Gimme a lil time,
Leave me alone a little while,
Maybe it's not too late,
not today, today, today, today, today...#


Tomorrow by Avril Lavigne


one of my favourite song of allll time! tomorrow...i used to sing it together with my ex at the canteen......XXXXX CUT XXXXX forget about it..haha..

went bak penang last friday with:

Joanne, my primary school, secondary school, and college frens...haha..1 one and only man!!

Karen Tan aka Penang Gurl...the transport supplier!!...and of the best companion a man can find..

Canice / CCCC..haha...active and funny girl...dared me to take off my pants and show my boxer in public...and as promised..i take the dare..and will post the pic here soon enuff!!

Karen fetch me up and saw Sophia walking bak home..said hi and went to fill up the tanks with petrol, fetch Joanne at Pangsapuri..then phewww....went to drive thru...2 set of mcchicken plsssss....

then drive to Bkt Jalil to fetch up Canice..it was my first time meeting her though...sweet girl..haha..i drive kinda slow...80~100..cuz Ah Ler told me to drive slowly...listen to him..OBEY~~

juz kidding...cuz a kelisa stuff with 3 girls and a fat pig in..how to drive fast? haha...get it?

reach my house around 8.50..went out straight away when i reach home...fetch up Yeong h'ng, Yulin, Vincent, Shang yi..yup the 5 of us..drive around kulim for like more then 30 mins thinking where to go...then in the end went to eat Kuey teow Basah at Alma...

when i reach there i was going to call karen and make fun of her..it suppose to go like this..:'weii..im at KTB..wan eat not? i tabao for u..' ok...it doesnt sound like make fun of her at all rite?=.=...walao...KNS...can i stop being lame ?! knlbccb..!!

ok anyway..i called and she didnt pick up so i tot she was bz then she called me bak in a sec..i pick it up and she said she is at KTB..i said me too!!..i was looking around...then saw her near the tiang there..

anyway...going to post a few pics..not much though..haha..

the teochew opera!!...our chinese traditions~

notice? got translation one arr!!! chio ler..

the guy with spec is chyh jean..handsome rite? sry taken..haha

this guy next to chyh jean..i call him puboh yuen! haha..juz find it funny


last but not least..pretty karen tan from China!dun kill me for this pic!=P


well...reach home at 4 or 5am every single day when im in Hometown..haha..sigh..

anyway..i juz found out tat my blog is fullllll of words and not pics..haha...be guai no ppl wanna check out my blog...=.=...

5 comments:

-karen- tan said...

thankss for driving all the way :D
speechless*

dreamifacations said...

haha...i luv driving!!

-karen- tan said...

Porridge this friday?? .. have a pleasent day there :X

-karen- tan said...

Porridge this friday?? .. have a pleasent day there :X

dreamifacations said...

yea yea!!..i wan porridge!!ok with u?

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates