16.10.08

controlled..

#Oh baby don't you know I suffer?
Oh baby can't you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretences
How long before you let me go?#

Supermassive Blackhole by MUSE

having sumone staying together in a room with u its not easy..for instance...i stay in a room with my cousin sis and now...my sister...

she juz enrol in INTI college..and becuz the house that she rent is not available till next year..and her semester finish at this end of the month..and so she have to stay at my room for one month..

being a guy, i like staying with my gf, with another cousin bro or another fren which is a male..i mean sharing a room..no problem..its cool..u mind ur business i mind mine rite?...

with my cousin sis and sis...lets call them R & J..its the same...u mind ur business i mind mine rite?? WRONG!!

they r in control people!! they control all the things around the room..!!

WEI HAO!! dun hang ur shirt on the chair..*FYI, Its my chair..=.=*

WEI HAO!! go throw the rubbish..

WEI HAO!! faster go bath!!!

WEI HAO!! go and find me a rich bf which i can mate with and live the rest of my life happily ever after!!........




juz kidding bout the last one..haha..they are already taken..anyway..

i juz dun like being control by ppl all the time...like recently..i dun wanna eat dinner or lunch or breakfast cuz seriously i juz dun feel hungry at all..and they went out and make sure they tabao sumthing for me and force me to eat..and by force i dun mean spoonfed...i mean they would stares at u with their angry eye..make a fist with their hands...and ask u furiously...'you going to eat tat shit or not!???'...

and in my mind goes like this: ' oh damn, im gonna finish this shit!'=.=..

dang guys...giv me a break!! i dun wanna eat which means i dun wan!!...=(...

btw, everyone knows me well know i lik to listen to music all the time...all the time means playing the music while im in the room no matter wat im doing..

now here come the control part..R & J would come and say:'wei...use earphone can or not!'

and since im such a gentlemen-since-birth guy...i pause my music and plug in my earphone..shit...freedom-ness gone!..

if it used to be my cousins sis its ok..cuz she work at Air Asia..so she is not always at home..i can turn on the music when i wanted to..now in the picture pops out my sis..and my sis dun really go out all the time..she tabao her lunch,dinner bak home and seldom eat outside..

so i cannot listen to my music when she watch her drama, chat with her so called 'fren' on the phone, doing hw...even slipping also cannot!! cuz she dun like the kind of genre that i m listening...

its 4 in the morning now...i feel like turn the music to the loudest!!! and jump up and down with my guitar smasing the floor!!...yea..

IM ALIVE BABY!!!I'M FUCKING ALIVE!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates