1.10.08

back to the city of the dead..

#So give me something to believe
Cause I am living just to breathe
And I need something more
To keep on breathing for
So give me something to believe#

Believe by The Bravery


bak to subang yesterday..the journey was fun...although both me and karen was tired..cuz basically we didnt slip the whole day..i started preparing my stuff at 5am and went to the airport at around 6.15..i didnt slip the whole day...and i wanted to drive but my mum said she wanted to bring me there..i can tell my mum is tired cuz she wake up at 6 juz to bring me to the airport...

i said to her its ok...ask her to sit at the passenger seat and let me drive but she denied and wanted to bring me cuz she say it has been a while she didnt bring me around and always im the one who bring her..so i let her..at the car..at first both of us are quiet...i smsed a lot of my frens, telling them im going to Subang ady..none of them replied..cuz slipping ba!..haha...

my mum ask me to study hard cuz she knows im not doing tat enuff..haha..yea indeed...i didnt study very hard since the 2nd semester..although improving every semester but still..its still not as good..or should i say..its not the FUCKING result tat i wanted?

and she said she misses when everytime i would bring her to the bank and settle the stuff there and on the way we would talk bout anything...haha...can c how kepo my mum is right?..and she kip asking me to come bak more often..i juz smile at her...dunno how to reply to tat answer..haha..

cuz i dun really like to go bak penang..sad place for me though...for the selfish me..

it was damn cold inside the airport!! kns...i was shivering at first summore raining so heavy...there this funny moment where i pass my IC to the airasia counter guy...my hand was shivering and voice was trembeling..


"bbangggg, IC....Ssaaayyyyaaa.....' and he laughed so hard!!..shit him...haha...but he was nice though..i felt so embarrased...shit...always embarrased myself infront of the public...but nvm..my face is 'thick' enuff i think..on the plane we talked but each and everytime i would yawn..haha...and karen would also cuz its 'passable..'.sry penang girl...we talked talked talked..it was fast though..45 mins reach LCCT liaw..

sigh..time passed like shit...pliak! there..shit come out liaw~

come bak here went to have breakfast with JIN..wanna thx him for fetching us...si tau po..ngo yiu 'SIEW GAO!!!'..haha...means siew mai and har gao...only for the 3 of us..haha..'Loh Mai Bao'
loh mai gai and dai bao...haha...nice name rite?..

reach home..saw sumthing tat make me emo...sigh...wanted to do sumthing but i juz felt helpless...i m seriously..i hate tat helpless feeling which i wan to do sumthing but i cant!!..

i when to slip the next moment..around 1...wake up crying in my bed...=.=..too embarrased to talk here...wanna know then msn me...haha...useless me...

its like a dead city over here at subang...its holiday and only few ppl are here...and u can c Old Town, and other places are totally empty!!..can u imagine tat? no ppl around at Subang..its like, its like, weird...very weird...*dunno wat kind of example to giv=P*...

went for dinner at the YTF there...the food is nice...i wanna try the porridge this friday!!..hehe...

4 comments:

-karen- tan said...

thankss for da "nice" pix .. catch up with yr skills k .. hahaxx .. And, thanksss for eberything :D

dreamifacations said...

no wrs penang gurll~~=)

-karen- tan said...

one words, bestie !

dreamifacations said...

for me is 3 words...best of bestie!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates