26.10.08

acknowledge me pls..='(

#I've never been so happy to see a photograph of me
then when graced with your company.
You're making a small change to the way
that you wear your heart.
I like it better...I like it... I like it better now#

Photograph by The Starting Line

The thought of forgetting u kips ringing in my head...and no..it dun juz stop ringing..it goes on and on..and may u know how suffering tat is...

always beliff that i have the ability to make a change..at least a chance to try it out..but all turns out to be failure that i have to pick up and put it in a bin called "LIFE"

i always know that my heart is fragile, but nvr know that it is this strong to take this blow..and its not only once..not twice, its definitely more than tat..but wat can i do?

according to wat they say, im not ur cup of tea or as i would put it this way... u r tat can of Coke which i wanted to have but i juz can't..

i always try my best to be there for u whenever u nidded sumone..but all that have gone to waste i think...

all of my waiting
all of my anticipation
all of my feelings towards u..

all drained to the bottom of the dark and long pithole, nvr having a chance to come bak up..

am i seriously tat useless and bad that i dun even deserve the chance to do wat i wanted to do? and that is to show u my true feelings and my care for u..and most of all, how deep in love i m towards u..

yes...im in love with u and u dun noe it..or mayb u r but u deny it..

let me know ur despair and i will try my best to find hope and faith to u..
let me know that at least u r in nid of me...i m at least a person who u nidded and not sumone u use to entertain when u needed..
let me know that u think of me b4 juz tat little tiny little bit in ur life...
juz a little bit of that would enuff to power me to achieve the unachiveable for u..yes..just for Y.O.U.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates