4.10.08

the 'I cannot tahan list'!!

#You've been alone, you've been afraid
I've been a fool
In so many ways
but I would change my life
If you thought you, might try to love me
So please give me another chance
To write you another song
And take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over,
Again#

All Over Again by Justin Timberlake


well...seems like cheesie is doing it...and although im not as famous as she is...i wanna start one of my own juz for fun...well not like everyone will gonna join in and leave comments..its juz for the sake of boring-ness...haha...


The I CANNOT TAHAN List.
1. i cannot tahan when ppl ignore me.
2. i cannot tahan when ppl tak bad behind my bak.
3. i cannot tahan when i was playing CS, ppl throw the flashbang infront of me and make me blind.
4. i cannot tahan the days of me staying in subang without doing crazy stuff.
5. i cannot tahan not talking to sumone else which is important.
6. i cannot tahan me waking up so early and slip so damn "early" every day!
7. i cannot tahan when i have to do laundry. lazy.
8. i cannot tahan those who r small gas. play cannot up.
9. i cannot tahan me being so quiet meeting new ppl. speak up asshole!
10. i cannot tahan when i wake up from bed and see the time, huh! slip for 3 hours again ar?

wow...i can go on the I CANNOT TAHAN list for a very very long time man..haha..luv it..hehe...but then ofcuz and for sure sum ppl will like going crazy over this..they wil be like, lik dat also cannot tahan..walao...

=.=..so over here i wanna state sumthing 1st..hehe...

i) its juz for the sake of fun and boredom..
ii) criticism are allowed..haha...cuz more fun can argue with sumone.. but i doubt ppl will even leave comment in my page!!
iii) if u r a fun person and boring..join me lar...post this and leave me a msg and i will go have a look and kacau kacau..hehe..=P


THE END.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates