16.10.08

i'll go slip now ah ma!!=)

ok..tis is going to be a short post be4 me going to my bed and slip like a.........person who is slipping at 4.30 in the morning..=P..duh..

there's this nice hearted ah ma urge me to slip although she is not rite here...she is such a wonderful person.. lets count how many times she urge me to slip k? well...

one.
two.
three.
four.

u r such a nice person...serious...u make me wanna go to slip..haha..

everyone..ah ma is my idol k?..for sure listen to her one ma...


p/s: no hard feelings ar...its juz i felt so happy sumone cared for me lik dat..haha...thx..=)


Dreams I Eager or D.I.E.
---> collect campus hoodie all over the world!!...or juz those which are nice...hehe..=)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates