5.10.08

mayday! mayday! food engine down! nid reinforcement..=.=

#Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead

Look into my eyes
Now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized
By secrets that you're keeping?
I know what you're keeping I know what you're keeping#

Secret by The Pierces

tired to think of anything..feel like life is meaningless without frens by ur side...online msn...saw 70++ ppl online but everyone is bz..or away..wat for online lik dat?..

remember back then...chat until my hand go numb..but now..everything change liaw...ppl do change always..and hope tat everyone have changed towards the better-ness.

talked to Mike while at Pavillion juz now afternoon..im going to do it Mike!...i m..and i bet u can too...i have to achieve it b4 December..by then i'll go over there and u bring me around with ur new C-Class with AMG bodykits k?hahaha..tat guy is nice and funny..

bought a COOL FEET for my macbook..used to hang it with a 'brain'..now my macbook have 4 proper leg liaw..aww...so cool..haha...i only have 2 nia...

then bought a pendrive today...i nvr had a proper pendrive..either its my fren one or i pick it up at FTZ...i pick up few at FTZ b4..and its free..shhh...dun tell anyone..and it spoiled easily..kns..things nvr last for sure..Toshiba -8gb.rm60 only..cheap..i choose it over Kingston cuz the colour match with my white macbook..

i saw this post the other day..they repaint all the macbook in a total red colour..and omg does it loookkkkk nice..i wish i can paint green all over my mac..or red...or even other colour...but tat only available in the states..

its gorgeous ain't it?check out the website. click here.


Leena..can u pay for the paintjob and i post my macbook over for ya at Chicago? i'll treat u better k?haha...nah..juz kidding..but it look nice with those colour on though..

and on the other news..class starts this tuesday..cuz i dun have class on mondays..haha..it had been a great holiday though...travel around with the bestest companion u can find.*yes im talking bout u karen=)*

even though during the holidays, subang is totally dead..but the thing tat kips the pulse beeping is those ppl who r around me...Sophia, WJ, LF. and those over at the states..u guys juz cheer me up by skyping all the time with me...i seriously miss u guys sooooo sooo sooo much..T-T..

and to Jomay and Tabao*akhem*, Peter who are starting their new life in Leeds, all the best and take good care of u guys there..but u guys seems fine cuz Jomay told me Leeds is much much more better than Bristol..wish to go there next year though..and i will go!

well, tat pretty sums up wat i wanna talk about...skipped those borin' parts..skipped my dinner for this, cuz..food engine dun feel well, and ate a lot juz now..damn..=.=..

This is Jack!...nice guy..we should hang out more man..Jovienne make up for clubbing at the back!chio!

im hibernating with my moo in my hands..

Call me Robo-Reggie.or Robo-Plasma!haha..

the Cool Feet i bought few days ago..for my mac!

see! see! the pose for my mac..cheh cheh..got leg then can post like dat liaw..born-to-be-model..haha..

the 'brain' that i use when i dun have the legs for my mac..brain..R.I.P.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates