29.10.08

Camp 5!!!

#If I told you things I did before
Told you how I used to be

Would you go along with someone like me

If you knew my story word for word
Had all of my history
Would you go along with someone like me#


Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John

Went to Rock Climbing with friends few days ago...and let me tell u sumthing, it is by far the greatest experiance in my life...

i juz realize, that this rock climbing thing is my new hobby or how would i put it this way, a sport which i like to do more...too bad i dun take much picture though...

5 of us rock climb, KK, Cyrus, Ah Tiang, ZM and me! me and ZM were the fastest..haha..KK and Cyrus too old ady cannot climb too many walls, i climbed 10 walls and fail the last 2 cuz at that time, my hand was practically cramp up..cant't use anymore energy...luckily i did gym and do sports..

but in the end concluded the reasons y i climb faster than anyone else...cuz i live in kampung for 20 years ady, been climb trees to pluck coconuts, rambutan,manggis, langsat, mango and lots more...haha...well, at least i had the basic...but this was much more different..it is way more higher and way more extreme!! the normal being 8 metre tall and the tallest....i dunno 20 sumthing?? i climbed the 12 meter one...haha..

for once in my life im so sure about sumthing....tat's to join this club immediately, not becuz its fun, but becuz its interesting, i kip on trying and trying until my hands are really shaking and i couldn't even open the bottle cap, then i stop...it was wat i luv doing...Extreme sports!!

Thx guys for having fun with me...but too bad Cammy didnt join us though....too busy talking on her cell...haha...we pay $45 for 1 hour but we played for more than 2 hours...haha...so all in all it was worth it..the club was not for the money, it was to get more ppl to interest in the club..and they did a good job of bringing me to join it...haha...

these are the terrains in the camp, i wanna climb them all!!


the brochure~that's how the pros do it!


from left to right, Cyrus,Cammy,Ah Tiang, KK and ZM...

the center of the wall is the hardest part to climb cuz it requires the most body energy, and it is which i failed and the only one to try among us group..

the 12 metre wall...nice nice nice!!

the wall is tall, and its fun, the part where the girl trying out is the most easiest part..i OWNED it...haha...call me sai lou....=P

KK, my instructor and me...forget his name, but syu? su? haha...totally forgot..sry, cuz i call him bro or dude...haha...


Updates : his name is Syazuan..Syaz, man...haha....


last question.......who wanna go with me? i m tired of doing all of this alone over and over again...T-T...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates