1.10.08

convo with my dad~=)

was talking to my dad...he was now at Brazil and its 7am over there..he has a plane to catch at 10am to Rio de Janeiro..

he is new to msn...juz to keep in touch with me and my sis...funny he asked y i keep using "hehe" and not "haha"

'DAD' : why you always hehe but not haha?

Me
: haha

Me :
there

Me
: there's goes one

Me
: hehe is more like a cheeky smile

Me
: haha is more like erm...laugh

'DAD' :
this is more "man" way of laughing, hehe a bit girly

Me : hehe is mroe like those smile bak type

Me
: haha is more like i laugh

Me
: wth my mouth open

Me
: so when u c me haha

Me
: means im laughing

Me
: hehe means i smiled

Me
: =)

'DAD' I am so tire after this long travel, spedning lots of time on road, longing to take a break


he said im girly...haha...he make me laugh and in a way..i felt like sad..i miss him so much..he has been travelling for 1 month plus now..and he is tired..when i saw those word...it juz makes me wanna hug him so tight and nvr let go~..

miss him now...dad...miss u much and luv u lots~=(...

its sad cuz im here and dun get the chance to c or hang out with my dad cuz he is always bz..

unlike my Idol..she is there and she has hard time meeting his dad unless skyping..

sumtimes i really do understand how u guys felt..my dad is always bz and not around at home..when i was on my secondary..he is always away for few months and few months..and in a way i started to get used to it ady..

i dunno how to continue now..feel so so so emo now...i wan to fly to RDJ and wait for my dad over there and surprise him..cuz its my holiday!!..T-T...really feel like crying..now..

me and my dad...

me and my dad..err..2?haha...

can sumone lend me money for me to fly to RDJ? to c my dad!!!!=(

2 comments:

-karen- tan said...

hey boy, Its good that u miss your dad .. He's the man .. He's da breadwinner .. High Distinction to yr daddy :D Adore him weih ..
Btw, dun cry and be tough .. I'm here willingly to help u .. My dad just came back too ..
Anyhuu, be tough boy k .. opps! be tough man ..

dreamifacations said...

yea...im tough enuff thx to u!!...have fun with ur dad tonite k? we starbucks tomolo..haha...

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates