14.10.08

stupid post...bli bla blo bleeeerrrkkkkk~=.=

#At times life is wicked and I just can't
see the light
A silver lining sometimes isn't enough
To make some wrongs seem right
Whatever life brings
I've been through everything
And now I'm on my knees again

But I know I must go on
Although I'm hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many
feel this way#

Don't Stop Dancing by Creed


'They say i hid it well, but more than nvr...i juz didnt talk about it no one would even notice then im going to die soon'

im gonna change my life everyone!!

and im gonna do it within a snap..*snap*

starting now onwards...im a change man...not tat lifeless son of a bitch anymore..

im going to be spontanous like i used to!!!

wtf!!! i can run y not run...i can jump y not jump..

i can study y not study..i can mix with other frens y not mix?

now i have stay in for weeks now thinking about my problem now i know...wat i suppose to do..

but...........

im a bit afraid...how m i going to do tat?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates