27.2.09

freaking presentation!

on the last stage of the project..i did a presentation...too bad no picture taken...haha...was with a few important ppl at that time... was very nervous...boss ask me to present i also cannot say no ma...=.=..summore i wear very simple only...jeans, polo tee and a converse sweater...omg...how m i gonna present lik dat=.=...

but they were nice..says juz wanna know a bit about it..its only like the 3rd time i present myself in front of like 14 ppl? sigh...didnt even giv me prepare..the boss only say..wei hao...u can do it...go..!! walao eh...thx for the encouragement weii...*was meant to be sarcastic..haha*


anyway..i present it over 15 mins and they said i do it ok...hey wtf...i present over 300 ppl b4 one k? haha...mai siaw siaw..=) so after tat went to have a break time with them which i felt i m not suppose to be there...


all the colleagues are not going and im the only one who goes...yea, cuz they know my father and all but i felt a bit...weird...wat would my colleageus think? but when i go bak they still look happy and was having 2nd session of breaktime with my colleauges at the office...was happy and fun!=)


going to start my Visual Basics training next month...they giv me a period of one month to learn all the skills...i will prove tat...within 15~20 days!!! but i have no shit idea wat is visual basics also..=.=...


: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :



this is how it looks like everyday going to work in the morning..


foggy, hard to see wats in front of me..


but knowing i can talk to u when i get to the otherside..


i'll do my best at everything to get to u..=)

cheers!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates