6.2.09

i miss those days..m

alone at office....again..

haha...who asked me always to be the earliest to reach the place...mo gai..sigh..

can i go bak to younger days? where i can still play and run around...'overuse' my prefect power to bully other ppl..haha..nah..i nvr did tat...i also dunno y im a prefect as well..but that's the good thing i guess..by being a prefect i get to know more ppl from other class, other forms and teachers as well..

but the bad thing is...i have to flw the law? but wat the heck...im considered one of the baddest prefect they ever got..i nvr tie up my tie...i rolled up my sleeves...i ate chewing gum...i bring phone to school and in a way...i help my frens kip it when there's a spotcheck..haha..

bak then, there's a funny rules in our school..no tissue packets are allowed...yup..u know those 11 sheet premier tissues? yea..those tissue packets...its forbidden! cuz when u rolled the tissue and throw it on the floor it will go KABAMMM!!! explode!!!! boosh!!!! everything kaput!


nah...juz being lame..=.=...we have the rights to take tissue packets away from any students we saw in the school area...haha..



i still remember..we were sms'ing answers all around the form during examinations..if not sms-ing, we would listen to the mp3's inside the phone...

we would bring in the wholeeee biggg reference book juz to cheat a few chapter..haha...tat's life!

i would cycle bak home...with my racing bike...my BMW as all of my frens would have say it..haha..got rotan by the disiplin teacher cuz my hair, my attire, my attitude...


but then..im still a happy brat myself..haha..

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates