23.2.09

on feb 23rd!

went to brush up and clean up the apartment at Batu Ferringhi...

im so happy dad bought tat apartment..means so much to me~

sea and beach is my soul...and i luv the sun!

i can face the sea and tan under the pool area if i'm staying there!


can hang out over at the balcony and stand/sit there for hours without changing my views!

now wats left! Getha bed! and its perfect!


: : : : :

today....it was a rainy day..so much to do in the office yet no one willing to teach me those sophisticated stuff yet..>.<

i'll try harder tomolo! i wont giv up!!


the next oasis is waiting me on the other side!


today's weather knows how i feel...


but like always..
::
there's happy ending..
::
the sun always comes out in the end of the credit roll...
::

and cheers me up!=)
::
hope it does the same to u! chiong arrrrrrrr!!!!XD

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates