17.2.09

Tyre puncture..

yea...so this morning when i reach my parking lot just rite downstairs of my office...the kind uncle who is sitting in the kopitiam*juz downstairs of my office as well* pointed at my leg..

i look around my pants..and i didnt saw anything weird..i was laughing with him and say :'morning!' and i continue walking..then he laugh and say :'lu ye tayar lao hong liaw larr.' it simply means my tyre has run out of 'wind'.haha..


naturally, i turned bak and stare at my tyre..
there it was...gasping for it last breath b4 it went Kaput!

so i smiled bak at the uncle and thank him..he said sumthing very funny:'lu jin jia chubi..tayar bo hong liaw koh eh chio.'

simply means, u're funny...tyre puncture still can laugh it out..well..ofcuz...i'm wei hao ma..juz laugh about it and figure it out how to deal with it later on..*wink*
. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .

didnt really ate my lunch..wanna save money on sumthing else...so juz buy a 40cents worth of bread and finish it with the green tea i bought to office..still feel a little light headed from the fever i had though..

but i still work on my stuff and present it to the guest who came for the meeting juz now..and i think i did great! cuz all of them was clapping..and say they will be here for the next real conference...im glad i did great with my tired-ness and my blur-ness at tat time..i accidently choose wrong material to talk about at first! haha...

and i m quite tired to stay for dinner with the other guest...summore i have to change tat puncture tyre of mine...so i went up and finish up a little of the work till 6.30pm then went downstairs to fix it!





My spare tyre!


Temporary Use Only!


I can only drive 80KM! wtf~


The dented side of the tyre~Its new one weii~


fitted the spare tyre in..next step...SCREW IT!!!


Put this Macgyverthing into the bolt and start to screw them tight!


okok...visual part of how to screw with it!


last step and also which means we r done...





WAIT!!!! 1 more step....

after changing the tyre u have to do this very important steps if not..u wouldnt feel good and happy about it..






CAMWHORE YOURSELF!!!

i get it...i get it..haha...anyway..i felt much better after sweating for a bit there..and on my way home..i dun dare to drive over 80KM...fyi, the car is very unstable all the way home...


I only drive 60~70 all the way...>.<..



reach home around 8.15pm..as after i finish up with the tyre i went up wash my hands and clear my desk and have a talk with fellow colleagues~ dah dah dah bla bla bla...wootz and its 7 sumthing...but amazingly..no traffic at all!!! haha..so i reach home within 50 mins..cool~

looks like im gonna drive my mum's car to work tomolo morning...or mayb if my dad allows...i'll drive his? i'll sneak it out!!! hahaha...wish me luck!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates