16.2.09

stupid entry!

there's a lot i would like to say in the blog...notice tat there's mostly wordy post in my blog...cuz..i m a bit lazy to post pics?? either that or i dun have any pics to post at all..=.=...

it was a boring and dull valentines day for me though...everyone was bz and things went wrong all of a sudden...the messed up part is that there's no one to blame..!

everytime, something happens, there muz be sumone to be blame...

for instance, i fell into the sea in Koh Samui with my Canon 400D..blame the rocks! blame the seaweed that made me fall!

my iPhone aluminium bak is covered with scratches and everyting....blame who? blame the keys!!! if it wasnt created to be sharp and steel-ish...it wouldn't have been a damn scratches on my phone...

and in this matter...there's nothing to blame...arghhh...dun feel good when there's nothing to blame...

blame valentines? no...it has been valentines for centuries...

blame the stupid apartment? no..cuz i didnt know the last owner cut off the account...

so...blame myself? i guess so...haha...



wat im trying to say? i also dunno.....i juz dun feel good spending time alone during valentines day...>.<...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates