17.2.09

なぜ?

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done


Run - Snow Patrol


working life = dull...

not all of them ofcuz...but mostly..especially to me..there are 4~5 ppl in the office everyday but no one is speaking all the time...its soooooo quiet all u heard is the sound of them typing the keyboard or the music tat come out from their headphones...can u imagine how quiet is that?

and being the rocker wannabe myself...i can't stand quiet environment..and most of all, i cannot sit here whole day long in my cubicle and staring at my laptop screen without any noise!

there's a pool table tat no one other than me had even played on it....
awww...can u guys hear the pool table crying cuz no one really cares about how she feels?

i know..we have a lot of things to do..me too..i m handling one project, and another to help others..and on the other hand, im trying to do the best that i can in every segment...to improve myself..by pushing me real hard!

sigh...i hope tat all my colleagues are crazy...haha...cant really imagine if they are crazy..it would be really funny...u know how geeks and nerds got crazy rite? they chase u around with the computers or sumthing techey on their hand..ok...mayb its quite weird with the imagination shit..

but..it would be nice to do sum crazy stuff once in a while rite?..or mayb fun is appropriate term for this..

like how Xin/Idol curl her hair...but she remove the pic ady..なぜ?!!
juz kidding...but she does look pretty though...but according to her she looks old...=.=..
im old..ok? haha....tat not old...this *point at self*...this is old!

arghh..anyway should start my work soon...no one is here yet still...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates