17.2.09

memories that wont fail to cheer me up!

And I'll remember you
And the things that we used to do

And the things that we used to say
I'll remember you that way



Perfect Memory - Remy Zero




juz wanna post up sum photos of me having fun or juz hanging out with frens...miss them soo badly...=(...


juz to get sum air outside=)

Massage over at Laos..miss it so badly!

David and SueAnne with kids from Laos..

Me with this Kid...sooo cute..

This is how they do assignments..sitting on top of each other..haha..

Playing with gundam..*ah du pls dun kill me..=P*



. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .


making fun over at BBQ plaza.

inter-action with lappies~6 lappies in room and 4 more downstairs!

rilek larr brudder~

1 guy with 4 reference book! get HD liaw larrr..haha..



more pics on the way..gonna attend a meeting now..=)


p/s : miss u guys!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates