1.3.09

bought a new toy!!!

was residing over at Batu Ferringghi for a day with family...

the wind was strong and i did enjoy a lot...

relax myself at the jacuzzi over there...

know more frens around..

most of all....






i get a new TOY!!

behold..The Brand

the Model

the Toy itself~
the toy bak on my table at home..

for u guys tat didnt know...

last year december i was backpacking through koh samui...and i dropped myself and my 400D into the sea...and i almost drowned to my misery...but i was saved...by myself..and found out tat my 400D is full of water..damn...sigh...




p/s : fell aslip at the table again by waiting for the pic to load...juz woke up to continue this post..10.08 am..=.=...hate this...shoulder so pain..

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates