23.3.09

sum thoughts to think about~

sumtimes in life..there's a lot of decision u have to make.but then when the time comes.u get nervous and dunno wat decision to make.

i dunno wat to do....

i nid time and a nice zen place to reflect myself...truly reflect myself.

im 20...turning 21...wat do i have planned for my future? wat will happen if im 5 years older than now...10 years...

will i be marrying the one i love...or will i still be single? successful person? or juz middle income dude who drive a normal car?

do i still b the challenging and do-watever-i-
wan type or i've change to a more stable and do-watever-i-should guy?

do i still be hanging out with the same frens? or new frens will come along?

will i still be living in Malaysia or i will be running around the world staying at different places,exploring new place..?

will my relationship with my parents and siblings change? better or worse? will i go to visit all of my frens all around the world?

will i be buying my own house and my own car?

will i kip my figure? or become thinner fitter or fatter and uglier?

do i wanna get married? do i wanna have children?

how am i going to handle all those miserable life in the future?

will the economy get better? will one day, a chinese hakka dude or indian macha become the prime minister of Malaysia?

Will i go bak to study after i worked here for few years? In KL or go to the states?

will i be dead tomolo? or the day after tomolo?

how do i stop being stubborn?

will i ever get mature? wat issit to be like a mature guy who gets the girl he likes/luv?

will i be turning bak on my decisions after i made them? i sure hope not...


damn, do i jus think too much...?
i think i do...=.=

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates