25.3.09

March 24th

went walking around the mall yesterday...repair my Sigma macro lens..and help my cousin buy the music box he wanted to gift a girl...sigh..teenagers..blooming hormones..haha..and becuz of tat, i met Angeline..this 18 year old sales girl who is selling the music box..=P..

at first glance she was looking at me and being very helpful asking wat do i nid and stuff..and i juz tell her tat i m helping my cousin who is 17 years old buying for a girl he wanted to go after and bla bla...and both of us choose from all the variety of music box around..

damn..so hard to choose eh..sum i dun like..the ones i like not around..i wanted to choose Beauty and the Beast but then haha...my cousin will surely kill me..>.<>..and its angeline who helped me..after i bought the music box and was ready to leave..she popped up a question : "how old are u?" juz to make fun of her..i said im 16...and she said..ooo..i tot u 17..=.=..

walao...halo..im 20 going to 21 liaw horr...then i shrugs and told her the truth..she was like so shock..and we talked for like 5~10 mins..and we exchange HP num..and i fled to the camera shop downstairs..

i was there telling tat dude my sigma lens..and he was like worshipping it..kip saying this very good lens and bla bla...hell yea i know its good...its freaking 2k for tat lens! haha... and we chatted in the shop for like 30 mins..and damn im late for the dinner with Vincent and Sky at Chai Leng Park..

me and tat dude was talking about quality,sigma,bla bla then i ask to check the new products and we shoot around for like another 15 mins..and i left a happy man! =D

run bak to the office, pack my stuff and fled..was driving quite fast cuz i afraid i was late for the dinner..but eventually turned out all of us reach at the same time..was with Sky,Vincent,Ernie and coincidencely met Benny and his girl..

and then went shopping for books while Vincent went to finish up his stuff..i have been looking for Photographer books for so long..came across this Famous Wedding Photographer called Louis Pang who recide in Sabah..and he will conduct a lighting course this Fri~Sun..and do u know how much it cost? no...its not 500,600...its freaking 4400!! its like buying another SLR!! damn...but he only limit himself to 20 photographer..and its almost filled up...wat a business..doesn't really bother him with all this economy crisis...good idea eh? bought this three magz~ Men's Health, FHM, and first time im buying this magazine Photographer.

Men's Health is like my favourite magz. i bought it every month when i was in Subang..but not now..mayb i should continue buying it..or juz subscribe it?


the front page of the Photographer catches my eye and this as well..


diu...if i master all this 148 tricks...can i teach courses for 20 ppl for 4400 as well? or 2000? no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning my workshop in your blog. Great to see that you love photography too.

I would like to correct a fact here. My 3-day workshop costs RM2200, not RM4400.

I read a lot of books, photography books included. I attend a lot of photography seminars and conferences. There is so much that books do not teach me. I've learned more spending time with progressive-minded and big-hearted photographer than I did from books.

Well, that's me. It may be different for other people.

dreamifacations said...

sry Louis...i know...i noticed tat...was calculating the whole day and mis-interpreted the digits...so sry...>.<...so freaking shock u left a comment at my blog..nvr thought sumone like u would check my blog! thx a mil!


i LOVE Your PHOTOES!!

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is so good......

dreamifacations said...

thx? haha...not much ppl enjoy viewing my blog though...more crap than facts..=P

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates