20.3.09

gives you hell!!

i did sumthing which i dun do at all...for my entire life...


i delete a person from facebook..


it might sound stupid...but i juz do becuz wat i think i deserve...(wtf am i talking about)


i mean i think i can't stand this anymore...i deserve better...or should i say i should be treated better...


some of my frens has asked me to delete it for sum time and i hesitated...since we share sum moments together b4..but i've made up my mind...


at first i think i m too childish for losing u to another man..now...humorously, i think u r way~ too childish the way u acted...


to be honest rite now, i m glad u leave me for tat guy...


and becuz of tat i get to grow and learn so much in life tat no one couldv'e gone through..


although i dun really wat i want in life yet...but i know wat i dun wan...and its to be treated lik dat from u..


if u dun wan to b frens with me, fine...but wat for u add me in facebook and delete my commetns and shit..and talk bad bout me in front of every single one of our frens?


i only add frens i know from facebook! the same as frenster...not like u...every rat and shit add u also approve and always compare who got the most faked frens..


if i really did wrong in the past...i m sry and i did apologize millions of times b4..as i said..i nvr been into any relationship so long b4..u r the first one..and i admit..i m very very childish when i m with u..


i tried to be a gentleman but i failed and i dun sway in like other of ur frens...


outside i m fat and ugly..not like those ppl who can wear skinny jeans and steal ur heart away...


i m not a 100% fashionista to be exact...but im tired of all tat...after u left me, u left me with nothing...u said u wanna b frens and in the end u turn ur words back on me..


and now...im doing wat i think i had enuff...i take ACTIONS! and u r gone...becuz of u, i lose my frens..and to me..my frens is everything...


enuff said...hope u have a sucky life and i wan to dedicate a song for u...


Gives You Hell from All American Rejects...enjoy...=)

3 comments:

-karen- tan said...

hey penang boy,

i like i like Give You Hell too :D

dreamifacations said...

hehehe....same here same here..=)..

yumcha yumcha..XD

LimLayCHin said...

*hugss*
wei hao... sayang ya!! i sayang u..
u shud write.. "when u sees my face i hope it brings you hell" LOL..

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates