8.4.09

You're always the one...=)

It's been a while..

nvr thought I can hold this long..

I always hope tat we had the chance to talk more..

but I know u got things to do..

I'll let you be..

we'll part for now..

and put hopes on future,

I guess..





even if I tell how I feel..

about you..

then what?

are we to b together happily ever after?

are we to be a couple,

that will love with our fullest of hearts?

are we to achieve wat we both wanted?

that will travel together and be indulge in sweet memories?
.
.
.
.
.
.
are we?
will we?
.
.
.
.
.
.
you're always The one..

The one that make me goes crazy over you with few words..

The one that teaches me about things in life..

The one that make me feel good about myself..

but most of all,

I know,

that you are,

The one I want to take care of with all my life,

The one i want to spend my life with,

The one that i will made all promise to,

The only one who knows how I feel about you..

The one that..

I'm Willing to lose my life,

just to tell you,

i really liked you from the start!

but..

should i?

and..

will you?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates