21.4.09

bad dreams makes me reflect!

do i really want wat i wan?

am i really doing wat i m doing?




I'd really wish I'm having a pint of fresh guinness down at the beach sipping and typing this blog..
but I'm down...and its raining so heavy now...how to go...
plus..drink a pint of beer...increases those fcuking fat tat I m trying to rid off for years!!

sigh...I nvr thought I would be tat weak...fever? walao...so fast fever...
and then I missed out the meeting with Mong and YH...damn~


can't slip well yesterday..been having bad dreams all nite and its 3 different kind of dreams..all bad ones..

i still remember it very clearly wats the dream all about...and sumhow..i still have the chill..its not about sumone getting killed or shit..but juz how it turns out if i really did tat particular sumthing..aihh..make me even more headache now..=(..

but tat dream makes me realise how great of status i m rite now..as in, i have a job with such caring colleagues..although sumtimes the politics i can't avoid..i still have to play with the game but still, they are professional and do wat they have to do with me..

i have loving family members, with dad tat loves me sooo bad, and my mum who stick my bak watever i do..siblings tat love me and allow me to bully them..hahha..

i get to like sumone ..*its a privilege =)*

i get so much frens tat love me so much and teach me a lot of things even though i m lame and stupid and inconsiderate at times..thx guys..*T-T tearing like hell now*

really headache..hate sickness..so weak of me..fuck..shit...going to rest now..=(..

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates