12.4.09

i met louis pang!

went to Pisa today....come bak a happy man boy!

Not only did i met LOUIS PANG!! i voluntered to be a model for the longest 10 minutes of my life!!

i have a pic taken with him! i shook his hands! and tell him tat im the silly person that wrongly noted his price in my blog!!

and i think he remembers me....*i hope*...>.<

although my name is WEI HAO..he kips calling me WEI SHEN, WEI SHEN...but still its a nice experiance...wth...he is bz k? and i understand....juz so happy to be on the stage with him..


i will work hard on my photography and attend his workshop one day!


pic will be uploaded when i come bak from exercise and breakfast tomolo..

cheers! =)


p/s: i bought another new toy!! =P

2 comments:

Louis Pang said...

Thanks for volunteering. I apologized for getting your name mixed up. I was a bit nervous up there :)

dreamifacations said...

haha...i know...i feel u man...now i know i shouldnt sit while im looking plumpy up there..haha...

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates