27.4.09

I almost go Ka-Boom!

i almost died yesterday!!!

while driving bak home from Subang...

i guess i was tired...sigh...but i hesitating to stop..

i almost go Ka-Boom with the divider in the middle at 130++km/h..i also dunno i was aslip=.=...

i was driving and i fell aslip till i felt tat the car was tilting to the other side of the road then i woke up and quickly turn the steering 90 degrees...luckily it was a three lane highway..i has the biggest CHILL sent out to my body in my life!!imagine the Bulu all over ur body stand up!! and funny thing is...the guy beside me still slipping soundly...without knowing we almost died and go Ka-Boom...haha...

after 10 mins later....





i feel aslip again! and this time noting big happens cuz i was driving quite slow..(or i fell aslip and didnt step on the oil pedal i dunno) then this car honk me at the bak...=.=...and this happens for another 2 times...haha...so tiring yet so extreme! wonder wat would happen if i did go Ka-Boom?

will sumone miss me?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates