10.4.09

my gratitude!!! and Louis Pang !!!

Its near the end of the working hours of the day...wait a minute..i dun have time regulations in my job....=.=...anyway...

worked till 2 am yesterday slept at 2.45...to rush the project tat boss asked me to do...but i do hope tat i do a good job cuz i always have the urge of doing not enuff and not tat good compared to others...i nid to learn more and do a better job...not for others..but for myself...

come in at 8.30 in the morning today..was kinda dizzy..all thx to my grandma waking up early to make me breakfast even though i ask her there's no nid to...i usually make breakfast myself u see and i wanted her to rest more...but she still insist waking up at 7, and make me fried rice or watever to see tat im nvr go to work empty stomached..i love u popo..=)

finish everything around 10 in the morning and then the webpage is up! great! haha...

special thx to vincent ONG!! punani!!!! i wash my arse...hahaha....

and Mong for helping me all the way and b patience with me!! =)

i wanted to get off the computers for few days...till next monday...but see how it goes..im going to the bridal fair at Pisa tomolo morning..i m going to meet louis pang...in person!! hahahaha...omg...i m so excited i wanna cum now..>.<..not tat cum lar..=.=..i juz knew about him few weeks ago and i juz stupid-ly blogged about him and *poof*..he shows up and left a comment on my blog...urghh..i feel so stupid now...there will be lots and lots of photographer out there tomolo..and me being a novice with no speedlite and only 1000D...hope i do great though...>.<..

and sunday juz wanna spend all day long at home with my dogs and parents..i've save enuff money to buy canon's 18-200mm lens..rm2000...sigh...

i really do hope i know how to take good photography though...wanted to buy a speedlite but nvr really get the chance to...>.<..


if u know who u are...

i really missed talking to u..

really...

i do...

all the best and have fun during the weekends..=)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates