13.4.09

i luv it here!

was driving pass the fields of gold on my way to work juz now...Its padi field btw...

my dad told me about this place yesterday..so i took a long route to work juz to get a glance of this padi...i've been living in kedah for 20 years but nvr really stop and take a wondering look at padi field around there..

i was driving through..and i saw such a nicee scenery...but too bad i can't stop my car at the side and take a few snaps of it cuz of the narrow road..

at that moment...i feel relieved...the scenery soo nice...the hills..the mountain at the back...with the fog..everything..its juz perfect..i mean the scenery..its so nice...

was thinking how lucky i m to stay nearby this wonderful place...and how regret i m for staying here 20 years and not passed through here even once!

for freaking 20 years..i only pass through here the first time today...and it really do amaze me...

if its not for the buildings tat the stupid government built on it..the scenery would be more perfect!!

i drove at the speed of 20km/h..with other cars over taking me...i dun care...i juz wanna indulge in this scenery...it was one of Malaysia's best!


that resulted in im late to office for 10 mins..haha...but wth! i love my home! =)
and fuck goverment for ruined it!grrrr!!

bite u with my gummy teeth!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates