29.4.09

dear sis~

arhhh....can u juz pls talk to me?

we r a family u understand? id really like to sit down and talk to u but i juz dun understand how..

u didnt talk to grandma and didnt eat whole day cuz of me call dad for asking u to come bak early? for not letting ur 'fren' stay over at our house?

but u have to know that me..as ur brother..i have to take good care of u...plus with the security nowadays...how can i b not worried juz the two of u outside in the middle of nowhere at 3 am in the morning...

plus...wat ur 'fren' say to me..i nvr can forgiv him anymore...but i dun wan to lose u as a sister...its not worth it to argue cuz of a small matter furthermore...the fuzz started from a outsider...dont u see? tat juz tested out patience...

i was so hurt yesterday when i bought Häagen-Dazs ice cream for u since u really love tat...but then u dun wan to look at me and not even talk to me..and not even speak to grandma...

dear sis..grandma doesnt know anything about this...even if she talks about it..she doesnt mean any harm..y cant u juz understand how we really do care bout u?

yes tat guy really loves u..but then..to me..he lost my respect when he started to say those kind of words to me...and furthermore...those kind of things about daddy...sis...HE IS OUR DAD!! and yet sumone say sumthing lik dat about him and u didnt protect ur dad...have u seriously considered of tat b4?

there's so much i really wanted to say..but then...the more i talk mayb the more i make it worse..

i can't do anything but juz to wait u in the living room when u r out late..

fetch u food when u r really hungry and wanted to eat..

buy u anything u like..

bring u anywhere u wanted to go..

in the end...i juz wanna let u know...we really do love u..

if u wanted to scold anyone or hurt anyone pls..let it be me and not our parents...and grandma...they really really love u!

pls jo..think...k?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates