24.4.09

Trees dancing wth the gust of wind

was slipping at the living room yesterday nite...

a lottttt of stuff going through my mind...wat would i be like in 5 years? 10 years....

will everything still be the same?
will i still have soo many frens around me cheering me up, giving me support?
or will i be a lonely asshole who live down by the road side(=P)

Jason Mraz...so good of him to sing me to slip..

at that moment..it feels like the time stopped and i was the only one alive..feeling the wind breeze blowing up to my face...tat feeling is so wonderful...yet lonely...will i still be tis lonely after 5 or 10 years?

Out of nowhere my mind remember a line from a movie, " if u listen quietly, u'll hear wonder.."
and so, i juz close my eyes..lying down on the sofa and listen quietly...

i heard sea...the waves hitting the shore..and car driving on the road side..the tress are dancing following the gust of the wind..its like the trees are having a good time with the wind as their partners..

if there's sumone right beside me, sharing tat moment together..it would be perfect..i would say : the best time of my life..

but i know i can't ask for sumthing so great while im juz a normal being..

to me i'm amaze tat although the music is still playing at the background..i dun hear any of it but juz the sea hitting the shore and the sound of wind...*sry Jason Mraz, ur album still rocks though*

i would go to the sea and juz lay on the sand and juz slip there one day...it muz be great!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates