10.1.09

sneezing sux!

let me tell u guys sumthing.....




SNEEZING FUCKING SUX!!!!!

how i know? cuz i've been sneezing non stop...i wanna to show u guys the pic but even i feel grossed with all the tissue tat i used....ergh~....damn....Idol ask me to record when my mum nag at me cuz i find it more easier for me to slip when sumone is ther to nag...mayb cuz trying to avoid and forget all those nagging i guess...=P typical me i think...

oh ya...one more thing..i've got my own car..!! haha...well although its not new...(fuck those rich bastards who get their kids new C class who is still younger than me) it is still geng wor....Honda Civic u know....haha...summore everything very nice....auto packs with 1.6l engine...going to change soon...=P...

going to service tomorrow morning at 8.30am...going to BM to buy the parts and bring it to fix..more to say..its a nice car...juz wish i had tat more extra $ to modify a bit of the looks...=)

its PCY 8939....so u guys who saw me....holler at me aights? dun horn or i will run u over lik i said!...=) cheers!


p/s: i still sneeze like shit...Idol izzit becuz of my spoiled liver? im going to hell soon....='(...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates