29.1.09

CNY updates!

and so....3rd day of the lunar calendar has passed...so as the CNY...

gamble gamble....i dun really gamble much, hence....i dun gamble at all.!!!haha...but i do play a bit and won few bucks...=P..

so many frens come and visit me...so fucking happy when i saw them...lots of memories came bak..haha...

made my lifes not tat miserable...haha...thx for supporting me with every decisions i do!..T^T...

one by one...each of us have to face a fact calld 'LIFE'...huge burden...

im turning 21 this year...*although still long way to go...its november fgs..=.=*wtf..i look fat!


and yet asked me.....what had i achieved? none i can say of which made me and my parents proud about...

juz got a news, yesterday while was hanging out...one of my fren's whom i close to, her mum has problem with her health and nid sums of money to pay the bills...and now she is working hard on 2 shifts...

that gets me thinking...wat happen if one day my dad are going through this stage*touchie wood*

but its true...he is 50 this year...anything could happen..and if he is in trouble, im the one who is going to be the sole breadwinner..wtf..sked sked weiii..

anyway...i've earn a bit from doing my own little business....i've made my first 400 in my lifetime within 2 weeks..kinda brilliant idea by myself i would say...hehe..i took 200 bucks and pass it to a fren and ask to pass to her...as a donations and hope tat her mum is going to be fine...

i hope tat it may help her abit...i dunno wat i can do anymore...mayb i can go and help her mum bla bla bla...but i dunno her mum lar...

i was going to change the speaker at the back of my car..not those woofer and shit lar...juz a normal speaker...6x9 type...so...i have to wait for few more months to whoop out tat speaker i guess..haha...

i dun usually wear collar shirt...well...to be exact..i dun wear collared t-shirt...i dun like collar...personally its disgusting...

but wtf...shopping and bought my self 2 shirts from GAP and a piece from this crappy Baleno...and guess wat?? all COLLARED...ewww...but hey...

imtryin'onnewstuffasigoonwithmylife!

get wat i mean?

here's a video for ur entertainment!
梳头帮





im the producer and the editor wtf.

sry cuz no professional camera was on spot so juz have to bear with the camera phone!

music are taken from kung fu hustle..

dancers : Regina aka lor yao
Tina aka tai po
Roger aka tai kor

another productions from HollyHood..*name still under patent retrieving...rofl*

sigh...tons of pics here...lazy to upload...will be uploading soon i guess...or mayb not..cuz i look fat!!

2 comments:

Danise said...

I was laughing like hell while watching the " soh tao bong"'s video..lolx..cannot believe u all made roger do that..hahaha

dreamifacations said...

he made it up all by himself..haha..or did he? forget ady..i was part producer part editor...haha...wana join us next time?

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates