26.1.09

mata aku!

was having a greattt time with soo many families and relatives..eatin steamboat with soo many nice foods..

then according to the confucius....he says :hmm...shit happens..

so yea...shit do happens...and on me...

i ate shrimps...it was big and nice..and mostly fresh...omg...the best shrimps i ever tasted in my wholee life...put it in the soup base on the steamboat...let it boil for a while with other food such as fresh vege's, crabs,fishballs and assorted expensive and nice shit..

then when the colour turns to bright red...take it and peel the shell and the legs off..omg...damn juicy rite?..


after 30 mins....wtf...allergy...ON ME!!..i mean like c'mon man..its chinese new year tomolo and u giv me kena allergy...wtf? WHAT THE FARK?!

my eyes bulge like my dog...popped out eye and i hide in my room...dun dare to come out...

i hate it!!

ppl laugh at me or scared at how i look....i was like hey! its allergy..wat can i do....damn it...like i wan allergy on the day b4 chinese new year...=.=
ok...here goes the pic...to scare u all during CNY....if u look closer, u can see theres sum jelly like on my cornea part of the eyes..cornea!!! wtf....



conclusions?? i almost went blind eating my favourite food....damn..



jomay....thx again for being so caring to me....sob..u r the 1st! i felt so pampered with u around...haha...hope john wont mind...later he transform to peter petrelli and torture me...lol..=P

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates