7.1.09

C.D.P.!! repeat after me!!!

arrhhh....a sound of release i might say...damn its been a month now ive been staying back at my hometown..and without any transportation to bring me around this area...even with the beautiful beaches i can't go anywhere...damn it!

now im sipping my hot americano over at starbucks....too bad i might say Penang Girl can't join me...she is going down to KL tomolo which is thursday..miss her big time! and she being such a good girl staying at home accompanying her mum...i dare not to disturb her precious time with her family..=)

well well..to recap, i didnt blog for a very long long....long...long long long....long...long time...

for those who have not kip in touch with for a while..i have stop study...its a bold decision...and im going work at Penang for a while before i made another decision to continue my studies...so rite now, officially im working for the community? or sumsort of shit lik dat..?

no idea wat im talking about...=.=...can see tat almost everyone start their blog in this new year with the recap back on wats going on way bak on 2008 and whos of whos doing wat or wat...
well...im not doing tat....at least for now...its boring to do wat everyone does...

haha....i demand to be SPECIAL!!! kiss my ass for those who thought that im attention seeker...cuz well i m! haha...stop all the crap and let me clean the dust in my blog with this post..

i'll call it the CLEAN DUST POST!!!! shortformed will be CDP!!!


Clean Dust Post

recently i m looking around for 2nd hand cars so that i can run over sum ppl which i hate...so for those ppl outside there who hates me sooo much...pls send a hatemail over to my email and let me know who u guys are so tat i have a reason to run u over with...=) not a bad idea rite?

and for those who are overseas, and by tat i mean outside of Malaysia not over Penang island...i'll get u later when i visit u after sum years...no hard feelings btw guys..haha..

i was actually wondering...if i write such a long post will sumone read it? i mean come on...lets face the fact i know my blog had been collecting sum dust and some spider webs...and if i m lucky enuff there's a pigeon came in and make a nest over here..so i can sell bird nest...(i have no idea why i have this lamest idea!!=.=)

so i decided since im alone and soooo free overhere rite now...i decided to compile a few short and interesting post instead of oneeee longggg boringgggg saliva drippinggg post...am i rite guys?

to be frank..since im bak here at Kulim...i m bored! i try to think positive but still, can't change the fact tat penang is boring! damn it, wish i m rite now over to Brunei to bully someone over there...or over at the states and visit u guys...or over at UK and bow to Idol and said "all hail xinchan!"..well its all my imaginations...

oh ya! speaking of imagination, i juz realize that i have a very strong and weridly imagination...omg..i can imagine all sorts of stuff and in the end of the day, its all fiction and nvr gonna happen...haha...the power of mine guys...dun underestimate it...

i m going down to KL as well as soon as i get my ride..cant wait! i get my own ride!! hows cool is tat..yea although i m not like sum of my frens which drive C class and said ' just C class lar..' which makes me tops them in the list of ppl i wanna run over with my car..haha...
(sry Adam u know i dun mean too! cross my heart...nice C class btw..=P)

ok....im gonna stop rite here and start talking bout events that happen whn im bak here aights?=)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates