22.1.09

peer

i've been organizing my class reunion of 2005...

i lurve this event...i can see all my frens which we only get to see once a year, some went Sabah, some went Russia, most of them over at Penang and KL..and also invited few close frens which is not from our class..

can't wait!

planned it to be on Jan 30th night over at the beach and stay over at my dad's apartment or my fren's hostel..estimated 30 ppl will attend...but only 30...very little hor? and sum still not sure as they wont be coming bak since they are over at Russia or sum shitty place..=.=..tats sux!


i got flu.....well...every morning i wake up i got flu lar...haha...and i sneeze a lot...is there sumthing wrong with my nose?...

i've been hanging out with a lot of my secondary frens, my kampung kaki's....other group of frens....omg...its like been forever...since the last time i hang out with them it was soooo long time ago...


the most changed is, everyone started working...i can see...different peer groups of ppl do different things..

my kampung kaki's, which consists of only malays....30% of them died of accidents..haha...funny but true...rempit ma...then most of them now work as a cashier at the supermarket or runing errand for pizza hut..sum remained as rempits..

and this other group of frens, which they are used to be the 'black society' of the school...haha...well...most of them working over at the tire store, selling CD's, or work over at SG..they still act like the high school them..when i ask them, did they ever save up sum money, for the coming econ's big fall...they was like, no nid one larrr..got job no nid sked one..
tat's wat they think...and tat's wat ALL of them thinks...haha..
move on to another group, which is my classmates, my close frens..most of them are studying...struggling...like me....with tons of problems of Love,relationships, work, studies, family problems..

wat im trying to say is, different peer groups influence u and depends on u to make the decisions...to be like the kampung kaki's? the 'black society' gang? or my classmates?

and truth to be told, im influence by alllll of them...=)..tat's y i think a lot over sum simple stuff..cuz watching them...with their lives, i always asked myself...wat i want? wat had i achieved so far?...who i wanna be?

sum ppl make their decisions with full of certainty...but i dun...i wish i m the old me...the high school me...still remember, during tat period..i do decisions without any hesitations and everything turns out awrite...as i grew...and as i walk on this path...sumhow i changed...

i wan tat feel of certainty to come bak! i wan to know wat i wanna do in life!!!






updates: juz notice tat i dun have much pics with my secondary frens...gonna take as much as i can this time!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates