19.9.08

SPELL!!!

#The sky glows
I see it shining with my eyes closed
I hear your warnings but we both know
I'm gonna look at it again#

Dont't Wait by Dashboard Confessionals.





everyone...let me hear u spell Effffiiiccciiiennnncccyyy...haha....efficiency larr...


as u know...i've been saying i wanted to study for whole day...and im really sticking to it..its 5.30 in the morning...and i've been saying i wont slip for the nite...lets c how far can i go...

Efficiency...i mean me...aha..=.=..wat the hell...another lame post!! knS!!!...

b4 this..around 11 or 12 sumthing i was grasping for beer...tak boleh tahan larrr...so hot here..so walk to 7-11 alone and bought 2 bottle of beer...


pSStttTT~...Gulp,gulp...walao eh...damn nice weii!...nothing ever taste this better b4..haha..=)...

going to stop here and continue study...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates