3.9.08

effin guys!....eff = F

#A heart of gold
But it lost it's pride
Beautiful veins
And bloodshot eyes
I see your face
In another light

Why'd you have to go
And let it die#

Let it die by Foo Fighters


my fren ask me...he wans my help...'wei hao ar...wat to answer when a girl ask u...wat u like about her..?.'

i was like...wat the eff?!?!?! so i juz replied.....honesty is the best policy..haha...i know...honesty totally spoil the whole plan...believe me...if tat girl were to ask me...wat i like about her...i would tell her every single thing about wat i like about her....HONEST!!...result...they all freak out!..so...this guy sux...he go all around and talk cock to everyone...show off-ing around with this and tat...c'mon la man...u drive RGV only k? sumore buy 4th or 5th hand one...and i wan me to brw u money to buy it...sigh...now u wanna b a womanizer...yea u have the looks but do u think u could???huh?? do u think so..??muther effker...

tat guy tell me he slip with this gurl for like few month ady and yesterday when tat gurl ask him he dunno how to reply..i was freaking pissed!! tat gurl is there to study!! she trusted u!! she is soooo young...y u wanna do tat to her if u dun really love her!??!! i was sooo pissed...u r wayyyy worse than who u r b4 u know tat?...eff u man...seriously...fuck u!!go away and dun talk to me ever again...and for ur info....i already told this to everyone i know tat knows u!! erm...lets c...around 78 of ppl in my msn contacts??...u wanna get famed by fucking around????here u go....u get the fame!! and u get to fuck around..happy??? GOD BLESS U MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!




sry evryone who reads this blogs...i really hate those ppl who get involve in a relationship and ruins other ppl life...i know im over sensitive..but...beliff me...if u were me...u would kill this guy!!...he cheats! he thought he is cool and most of all....he talk cock all the time!!!! omg...


but...i've seen so muchhh ady..i mean this kind of ppl...sigh...hope tat one day thunder will struck u fuckers mind and u might wake up....but i wish u guys dun wake up....hangus terus terus better...=)....i m happy!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates