21.9.08

its my cousin...

omg...when i was online to ask my fren bout sumthing on the exams...i saw this...


well....let me explain everything..he is my cousin...his name is Dickson...well..as me as always..i always make fun of him calling him ..DIck-son...dicks..dicky...little dick and etc...

haha...well...i didnt even imagine he would use this nick in msn...omg...haha..it is juz soo funny...=P..

MASTER DICK everyone...he called himself..MASTER DICK!!...hahaha..should i feel sry cuz im not Master dick?...opps...sry for the sarcastination..haha..shit...i can't stop...hey...master...wat? DICK??hahaha....

sry couz...i juz can't tahan with u using this nick....hahaha....at least there's sumthing for me to laugh about b4 the mid-exam to cure my stress...thx for doing that..opps..another sarcasism bomb~....BOOM!!>.<...






ps: im a badddddd cousin...haha...=P

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates