23.8.08

knights of cydonia~

#Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms#

~Starlight by Muse

Muse...sigh..luv them sooooo much...going down to Malacca tomolo...hope its fun....it will b rite?...sigh...dunno wat to think now...damn hungry...

sumtimes, things that i wanted is juz seems to b impossible to get. but sumhow, i knw its impossible to own it, yet still, i wanna go after it. wasting my time...for those out there, they think im wasting my time, going after sumthing which nvr are going to b yours, but to me...the process of chasing after it, search for it, the hardship of achieving the impossible....is wats makes me think its worth a go for~....

tired...wats tired? Karen says to slip is like a bless for her...but to me...its different..i dun really like to slip...the only thing i enjoy in a slip is tat i can dream..wonderful dreams...weird but funny dreams...dreams tat i like~ dreams tat make me happy..dreams tat can make me go wild and energetic when i wake up...dreams tat can make me think bak...reflect myself...dreams.....weird rite? do u guys have the same thing as me? haha...weird am i?..

i know...haha...nvr thought myself as normal...haha...ask Jovienne...she knows y im not normal...haha...*inside joke*...

->tired....updates bout the starbucks thingy tomolo...haha...=P

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates