25.8.08

Google Master~Tun Razak...=.=

#Someday
When my life has passed me by
I lay around and wonder why you were always there for me#

~Someday by Sugar Ray


was indeed waking up early and sit in front of my lappy...wondering wat will happen today...wat i wanted to do today so i dun feel wasted away...

but anyhow..chat chat chat..then felt boring..lie bak down to my bed and thinking, how many times can i do sumthing lik this again....one more year? or 1 more time?....then Karen sms me...shit! i forget bout sending her the songs...

i fell aslip at the table yesterday nite dunno wat time...then wake up at 5 or 6 then went to slip at the bed..at that time my body was aching alll over~...damn...but when i wake up at 9~10 ok ady lar...not tat pain...

was trying to sent those song to Karen but then...MSN punya pasai...shit..cannot send files one...damn it!...so i tried email....

email a few songs and tats it..haha...went for lunch at MCD...and then went to HQ after tat...we play CS for an hour or so and they proceed with Dota which i dun feel like plying...haha...

sophia suggested badminton earlier on and i agree...nodding my head till the bone almost torn off.. since yesterday i can 'gelenti' u guys tat my weight has indeed gained like 100kilos!!!...

lose weight lose weight lose weight!!!!!haha...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates