24.8.08

Different

#Tell myself, on the ride home.
Getting tired, hating all I've known.
Holding on, like it's all I have.
Count me out, when it's clear that I, find it hard to say.
And you, find it hard to care.#

~Different by Acceptance




there's a friend...a important friend...she asked me a question..

'will u ever tell the person u liked tat u like them when they have found the one they liked?'

i replied 'no.'

and then she asked me y....i hesitated...i dunno y...

i m a coward... i catch snakes, i jump from the hill cliff, i swim with the sharks, but i juz could'nt tell that person that i like her...useless assholes lik me should go to [HELL]...

then i started to think, wat if i told tat person tat i like them..wat will happen?? and the answer come to this, i will b rejected again and again....

haha....funny rite? im juz not the perfect guy that everyone are looking for..im juz a passer by in everyone's life...

now theres the answer to that question, y i dun wan to tell them i like them...becuz i still wan to continue to like them even though they are with the one they love or like...stupid rite?..


hey...my nick is STUPIAK DREAMIFACATIONS!!!....i m stupid and always dream...


perfect for a coward like me...am i suppose to b happy after this post??



=(













*BLING*

=)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates