27.6.08

gone!

the first thing i wake up in the living room today was to transfer all my pics from the DSLR to my laptop..cuz i remembered last time my lappie spoilt and i cannot transfer any photos around. so i have to store it in the memory card and wait till i get bak...who knows...fuck...i put in the card...wait for it..wait for it...and it says the card is empty...

wat does it mean empty?!?!! i didnt erase it rite? i try to do recovery...no changes...still empty...fuck!! then when my brother came home i ask about the memory card...

Bro : Papa say all useless pic wan format wor~
ME : WAT!!!! who say useless pic again!!!!! all the pic i took useless!?!?! its my class reunion
pictures inside!! wat the hell...
Bro : i dunno oo...i m not the one who trigger the delete button also....
ME :*going crazy grasping for air and pulling my hair*...wat am i going to tell the 5bst 2 guys?!=(

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates