22.6.08

waking up..blur..

last night reach home at around 5.30 in the morning....stupid russia win holland!!! omg like how could tat be happening? everything have been turned around....shit really does happens!!!frens all around me lose their money...sigh...lucky i nvr bet..=)

when i reach home..i turn on my laptop and planning to online for a while...chat...yea..i do chat in the early morning..then..while waiting for the laptop to start up i juz lay on my bed...laying...thinking... how is my life going to be? will i still be the same me after 5 or 10 years? y cant juz become the old me? y i have to change? y.......then i doze off....with the lights on...

woke up at 10...and been sitting in front of my lappie since....sigh...my life is a bore eh? shit...so do sumthing this coming holiday...not going to redang with amy...*ive been there b4*...its going around the world...*1 place at a time*...dubai??aus??new zealand??china??..will go alone though...let finish my final exam 1st!! and settle my barred subjects 1st..ngek ngek...=P

had a dream bout me protecting a country....and ppl open fire at me and i still can't die...shithole...tat means i play too many CS!!!!! kanasai....
ruffles....i am looking at the bag of ruffles that hui bought for sophia...i *snake* one bag to my room...i wan to enjoy it alone..is tat selfish? no rite?its to do a good deed...to satisfy me...haha...can watch series while eating ruffles...omg...for u guys who duno wats tat...here it is...and i truly beliff tat barbeque taste the best...but stil...Lays remain my favourite though...over here i wanna THX hui for buying us these precious...haha...make me look fatter rite? is tat ur goal?!!?!!?!!!juz kiding..

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates