12.9.10

Make It Mutual..oh yea~ =)

A quiet moment making my footprints on the sand. 
A sweet feeling comes surrounding me.
It's delirious.
Now that's a sugar rush.
My heart is beating oh so fast,
And I dun wanna fall too deep but I want to make it last

There's no need to rush.
We can take our time. Let it go the natural way.
We begin as friends?
And who knows what ?
Where this could be taking me

In this nice cool breeze.
Yes I am all at ease.
When I gush.
And this sweet feeling comes to me.
Can't deny, can't lie, can't really face the truth.
And I wonder if you're feeling the same way too

Olivia Ong - Make It Mutual…=)






wake up early in the morning, work out and its time for BREAKFAST!…

been having breakfast out at this wonderful indian restaurant for the past 2 days~ and lurve it still..so had a change of mind and cook my own..

tadaaaa~ cook a simple one…oats with raisin…nothing special, but i lurve it! make the perfect breakfast meal! =)

wat makes a perfect morning? listening to sum song to sooth ur mind after a simple workout and a perfect breakfast! 



its been a while since i go to sumwhere else, to really ease myself…

N…e…e…d……b..e…a…c..h!!!!

yeshh!!! BEACH!  still thinking of going to the east coast or not..its one of the best place to go! =)

still got a lot more work to do…

Cissy is coming down for my dad’s new factory opening this 17..omg! 




finally she is here from Suzhou, im gonna take her around for sum spicy food around here…hehehe…hope she loves it! 

when i was backpacking through suzhou~hangzhou and Huangshan trip, she was my guardian angel, without her help, the trip wouldnt has been tat smooth all out through~

and the roast rabbit she introduce me..omg..still the best meat i’ve tasted so far~

if u’re wondering which one is her, she is the one with brown tops and beige dress, on my left, on ur right…






hmm, lemme post up a close up of her..

well, too bad i dun have much shots of her, but sure will take more when she is here and im the one bringing her around…hehehe! =)














well..appears its another normal sunday for me, heading to take my car back from the workshop while my dad sending my sis to the airport, she is going bak to KL later…yessshhh!!! Peace at last! hahahaha~ juz kidding

LURVE YA SIS! =) juz stop bullying me!! grrrr...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates