30.9.10

it liften the spirits~ =)

Feeling cramped up in my mono life
People telling me what, not to do
Day in day out, I feel tranquilized
Just wanna shout, shout, and do the belly dance
Just wanna shout, shout, and do a triple jump
I wanna a get a life outside of my 2D world

Shout - Winterplay

hmm…been very bz for the past few days and mayb weeks…but still get to hang out with a few of my frens though..

thx for tat guys..if not i’d b dead from boredom..


a lot of updates to b done, cant do it over the short period im having now…going out later on~ so short update guys~ =P


coming to work this morning…saw the most beautiful and comforting sunrays ever!




all hail the sunrayssss!!! *bow* aint tat amazing?

the stupid tree block the view of the sun…but still…lurve it! took this while driving…not bad rite?


and no..i didnt get into an accident~




 juz infront of the office…the rainbow~ how beautiful is this?

sigh…too bad we only live for most 100 years…80 years left? =P dun regret doing things u should but u didnt! live life to the fullest!!

BUNGEE JUMP!!!! <----me lurve!


one of the most amazing pic i got this morning…=) arhh…big smile across the face this morning! thx sun..u’re my bro! =P   lets hang out more…haha…


WHADDUPPPP!~















Its going to be the weekend again..last day of sept…have to wait till next year to b this day again…how ironic is tat…by tat time..a lot of things gonna change…

always wondering wat would have been by tat time..will i have my own house by then? a more stable company build-ups?

more frens? or enemy’s?

learning starts from curiosity..i hope i nvr stop learning! =)


have a great days and weekend u guys! =P

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates