2.9.10

i iz eat raisinss…nom nom nom! =P


arhhh…






<-------im eating raisins for lunch…











hahaha…and yes….its fulfilling..no..im not hungry…

yes…im sure..im not hungry…i’m juz….












STARVING!!

hahaha…kid u not..im joking..im fine seriously..

i left my car at the workshop yesterday after work and now im basically car-less…my aunt fetch me to work and no one fetch me to get my car..hmm…i wonder…how m i going to survive the rest of the day?

thx Bnane…so kind of u wan to come and fetch me but i will learn how to survive without my car! 

yesterday we went for Sushi at SAKAE! wooooo~ tasty lor!

Bnane wanted to swallow the whole wasabi but i said ’SILENCE…I KILL U!’------->









<-------- woooo…Potato salad!!!


Yee Mint… u said u  make the best Potato Salad in the world..i nid prove…hahahaha..=) gimme prove! 













and we have this half-cooked-salmon-sushi-thingy..which i think its quite nice with the spring onions..goes well with wasabi too! ------------->














<-------i had erm, assorted mushroom soup with
           soba and Bnane had chicken curry
           katsu don! =P













after tat we juz hang out at starbucks…talking and working and revising…hehe…so much fun!

the day b4..on monday…on my way to work…the most beautiful rainbow welcomed me on my journey to work…definitely made my day…=)




arent the world juz wonderful?
 =)

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates