11.8.10

the light of the day...

Tonight feels like a million miles away
And these times just won't change
Life just stays the same
I'd give anything to see the light of day


Lifehouse - Into The Sun



On the way driving bak home few days ago..

saw this AMAZING scene on my side mirror in the BKE plus Highway...took a pic of it..


its a bit blur but still...at tat moment, it changes everything..

what was i thinking,
how i feel,
my aching and tiring body,
stress..
tats all over me...

now i know how uneasy to handle a company..>.<

for tat second...everything seems clear to me, so quiet and calming..for tat 5 mins...juz tat 5 mins i was looking at that scene through the side mirror..

its a call, a wake up call...telling me tat i can do better and not give in to failure..=)

thx SUN! =) u changed me with ur Awesomeness!


No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates