18.8.10

Guest Blogger~!!

And if I lived a thousand years

You know I never could explain

The way I lost my heart to you

that day

but if destiny decided I should look the other way

then the world would never know

the greatest story ever told

and did I tell you that I love you

just how much i really need you

did I tell you that I love you

tonight


Oliver James - The Greatest Story Ever Told




hmmm….i’ve already made an appointment with one of the writer whose going to contribute a post to my blog..


i wont tell u who…but im gonna write everything about this person..and even post a few pictures of tat person…

should i?

or should i not?


i guess i better hold on till the tat writer post on my blog then mayb then i’ll post pics of tat writer….


the first clue of the day, the lyric tat i wrote above…didnt notice?


scroll up…read…its related to tat writer…its a song, which meant a lot to the both of us!


hahaha…seriously..whenever i heard this song playing, the image of tat writer appear…


tat writer is my life-saver, my mentor, my partner, my buddy, my sports partner, my concert buddy, my heart listener…cant finish the list…but as u know…to me, the most important person in my life…


i met the writer the first few weeks of subang’s life..and since then, i can’t live on my life without the writer.=)



erm….wat can i say…i guess those who r close to me already know who tat writer is…i’ll stop here and leave the guessing to u guys when the next post is up!



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



i’ve changed my mind…a few clues wont hurt aye? =P


its a she!


well…mayb a few pics…




on the way to hot spring! i was the driver! WJ took this pic!!

she always buy me this…she know its my favourite!




well, tat’s all for the tips…i guess u guys know who! hope she post it up quick! >.<

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates