15.5.09

Turns up for the better? will it?

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally

Oh taking your advice
I'm looking on the bright side

And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night

Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me



Cause you and I both loved

What you and I spoke of

And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love.


You And I Both by Jason Mraz





jeffrey h a o h a o says: the point is u ady noe the answer don't u ?
.:.:.:Gummy:.:.:. says: yea..u r rite...
.:.:.:Gummy:.:.:. says: but i wanna try to change it
.:.:.:Gummy:.:.:. says: u know?
.:.:.:Gummy:.:.:. says:
kip it as it is
.:.:.:Gummy:.:.:. says:
when everything turns for the better



but...when is everything going to turns up for the better?..=(

arhh...sux lar...i dunno y m i kip closing myself on me...so weird...i shouldnt be tat way..rite?
rite? rite? rite? arrhhh...fucking annoying lar me...=.=

get a grip of myself and get on with my life pls...mr.loh..=.=..


CAN I BUNGEE JUMP AGAIN??? i reall nid it now...=(
i miss bungee jump...T-T...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates