13.5.09

Fucking Emofied!

You and...
I are... like oil and water
And we've been trying, trying, trying
Ohhhhhhh... to mix it up.

We've been....
Dancing... on a volcano.
And we've been crying, crying, crying
Over blackened souls.

Oil and Water by Incubus


wahh...so long no post lyrics b4 post ady...as time passes..things changes i guess..like how i dun usually do Labels for all my post..but now..i do..and i used to post up lyrics b4 any post..but..i dun anymore..

i guess ppl do change..for better or worse..at least they change..stick with the same thing sounds boring aint it? hahaha...

sigh...i wish to go travel again...yea im going to redang this May 22nd..but still..i prefer to go sumplace else which i have nvr been b4~ but i do wish to go bak Koh Samui again...and Laos...and Bangkok...

I kip saying I wanted to go NZ...NZ..but ends up i spend the money on other stuff..lenses..travel locally..food..but nvr fashion...i mean not much on fashion..i like fashion but juz dun like to spend so much on'em..

today at the office...so many ppl down with sickness..*do take care guys*..and i felt so down out of a sudden..i tot tat being single, everyone should be happy rite?

most of them in a relationship having emo sessions or being down, i understand they might be sum cracks or sparks happen in thier relationship rite?...but i dun get it..

im fucking single and wat the fuck i get emo for? but seriously...i dun understand y...y i miss being in a relationship??...y i wan to take care of sumone?..do stuff like,take care of her..take pictures together..kiss her on the forehead without any reason..stare at her eyes for hours without having any valid reasons..

I luv doing tat..cuz if she is mine to cherish..i'll try my best and do wat i can to make her happy..


but i guess now..i will b doing tat in my dreams for 100000 years to come...let me die single-ly ba!! =(..


cut the crap...ive been taking a few weddings for the past weeks...here are sum i took...i hope u guys Comment on it! =)

B4 the Wedding Dinner..I ask my bro to b my model for a scene..=)
I've posted in facebook..i guess u guys saw this b4 rite?



Sunset outside the restaurant



My cousin



Both of them my cousin as well...so little eh? =P



The Siblings




Like Kena Shock Lik Dat..=.=




Don't They Just look so nice together? Machiko and Soon Lee~




This Guy Gone Case~





Dramatic faces..haha...LeeJuan~




Now u get wat i mean by Dramatic faces? haha...


That's all for now..will be uploading them on my facebook album later on when i m free...i took at least 1000++ pics on the wedding alone...and i've attend 2 different wedding last weekend..so...plenty of pics coming up!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates