23.11.08

operation make me drunk!!! fail...

not in the good mood...have a sudden urge wanna make myself drunk...

mix 70% malibu with 30% coke...3 cups....nothing happens..

reggie wakes up, scares me, she mix malibu,bacardi and sum coke...she turn red and went to bed instantly after one cup...

i continue drinks the 4th,6th,7th cup....same thing...nothing happen, but this time mix with bacardi...it doesnt taste good...juz hope it makes me drunk...still nothing happen...

i really nid a companion to drink with me rite now..not in a good mood...T-T...but i know...who am i to ask sumone to drink with me rite?...


anyway, anyone sees these between 3~6 am on 23rd august...pls talk to me on msn..i really nid sumone to talk to...=(

ur companion would be greatly appreciated...

damn...fuck my life!! almost finish the whole thing still cannot get drunk..wat la u!!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates